- University Of Oregon Trustee Calls For Investigation Of Ducks Dance Team For Promoting “Rape Culture” With Sexy Routines
- How About This Kid Beating Mike Tyson’s “Punch Out” Blindfolded?
- 79-Year-Old Lady Flips The Salsa Game On Its Head During Britain’s Got Talent
- Guy Gives Homeless Man A Winning Lottery Ticket, Results Will Make Your Day
- People Proving They’re Awesome By Helping Young Kid Left Outside In Freezing Norway
- Official Batkid Video Is Everything That’s Right With The World
- South Africa Beachfront Looks Like The Beijing Subway At Rush Hour
- Kid Makes Working Life-Sized Car Out Of Legos
People Unknowingly Bought Potential Million Dollar Banksy Paintings For $60
Famous graffiti artist Banksy reportedly auctioned off some of his work in Manhattan over the weekend – and no one knew about it. A handful of customers unknowingly purchased Banksy originals. It was reported a Banksy street mural sold for $1.1 million back in June.
[youtube id=”zX54DIpacNE” width=”620″ height=”360″]